KultureShock.Net was created in New York City in 2005 by Tom, a former Art Director for Grey Global, and Sean, a former Vice President and artist manager at Columbia Artists Management. In early 2007 they both moved to Vancouver, Canada, which is now the new home of KultureShock.Net.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost?
- What technical skills do I need to use KultureShock.Net?
- How does KultureShock.Net differ from other website systems?
- How long does it take to set up my website?
- Can I import content from my old website to my KultureShock.Net website?
- What kind of support do you provide?
- I don't have a domain, do I need one?
- Do you provide email service?
- Where can I find more information about KultureShock.Net?
- Who created KultureShock.Net?