The Video tab in the Media section accepts YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia videos. Adding them is easy. First copy the Embed Code (not the URL) for the video you want to add. Here's how...
To get the embed code for YouTube videos:
- Go to the page of the video you want to embed on the YouTube website.
- Below the video, click on Share, then click on Embed.
- Copy the embed code from the box, which begins with iframe.
To get the embed code for Vimeo videos:
- Go to the page of the video you want to embed on the Vimeo website.
- Hover your mouse over the video then click on the paper airplane icon.
- Copy the embed code from the popup box, which begins with iframe.
To get the embed code for Wistia videos:
Wistia is a video platform used by other websites, so, there isn't one place to go to find Wistia videos. You will know if a video is hosted by Wistia because the embed code will contain wistia.com.
- Hover your mouse over the video and then click on the share icon in the control bar which looks like this:
- Click on the Embed option from the share menu. This will automatically add the embed code to your paste buffer.
Add video to your website:
- In the Control Center, click on Content ⇨ Media ⇨ Video.
- Paste the embed code that you copied into the Embed Code box at the top of the video form.
- Enter the Title and Description as you want it to appear on your website. If you leave the Title and Description fields empty, they will be automatically imported along with the video for you. You can edit them afterwards if necessary.
- Now just click on the Save button. You should see the video appear on your website immediately.