Providing all of our customers with speedy, friendly and helpful support is one of our top priorities!
Three ways to get support
- In the Control Center click on the blue Help button that appears at the bottom/right of the page to instantly search through our knowledgebase of commonly-asked questions. If you can't find an answer there, submit a request for further assistance.
- Go directly to the Help Center website to browse or search through all support articles or submit a request for help.
- Send your question or problem by email to email@example.com.
I've sent a support request, now what?
- You should receive an email notification letting you know that your request was received and that a support ticket has been opened. If you'd like to add comments or feedback to your support ticket, simply reply to that email.
- You'll receive a reply to your support request by email. If you need further assistance with your issue, simply reply to that email with additional comments.